Make an enquiry
*€30,000 per site.
*4 no. Partially Developed Residential Sites.
*Previous planning for substantial detached properties.
*Premium location, just off Dublin Road in Monaghan Town.
*To be sold as individual plots (subject to conditions).
*Excellent connectivity to N2 Primary Route
These sites are situated, in a prime location, at the front entrance, of this very popular residential area. Plots are detached, from other cul-de-sacs and avenues, within the overall residential development complex.
Subject property comprises, four partially developed residential building sites. Properties were constructed to sub-floor level, (foundations, and block work to DPC level completed, with ground floor slabs fitted). These works were then covered, to protect the works, approximately 10 years ago.
An opportunity exists to purchase one of these partially completed properties, on an individual basis, with the ground works almost complete.
Please contact these offices to discuss the specific conditions of sale.
(a) If the purchaser fails to make an application for Planning Permission for the Dwelling House on the Site within 18 months of the date of these presents (the date of the signing of the Contract/Deed), or
(b) If the Purchaser fails to serve a Commencement Notice on the Building Control Authority and / or fails to commence construction of the Dwelling House (with Planning Permission) on the Site within 36 months of the date of final grant of Planning Permission.
The Deed will contain the following Purchaser’s Covenants:
1. To apply for Full Planning Permission for the Dwelling House on the Site within 18 months from the date of these presents (the date of the signing of the Contract/Deed).
2. To make all reasonable efforts to get a Grant of Planning Permission for the Dwelling House on the Site within 36 months of these presents (the date of the singing of the Contract/Deed).
3. To serve a Commencement Notice on the Building Control Authority and to commence construction of the Dwelling House (with Planning Permission) on the Site within 36 months of the date of final grant of Planning Permission.
4. To engage an Assigned Certifier to certify that the Dwelling House, as constructed on the Site, is compliant with the Building Regulations.
5. To register with and use the Building Control Management System in compliance with the Building Control (Amendment) Regulations (S.I. 9 of 2014).
6. To fully erect and complete the construction of the Dwelling House on the Site in compliance with the Specification and serve a Completion Notice within 60 months of the date of final grant of planning permission.
7. To occupy the Dwelling House as the principal place of residence of the Purchaser for a period of 5 years following the completion thereof. This covenant shall not apply to a subsequent owner of the property following repossession by a mortgage provider.
8. Not to do or permit or suffer any act or thing to be done to or on the Site which may become a nuisance or annoyance to the Vendor or an owner or occupier of the Retained Lands or any part thereof or of any adjoining property.
9. Not to use or permit or suffer the buildings on the Site to be used for any purpose other than as a single private Dwelling House with ancillary outbuildings.
10. To keep the Site and the said Dwelling House and outbuildings and the utilities thereon and thereunder in good order repair and condition.
Make an enquiry about this property